At Belrose.eu we're committed to our customers' privacy and have made this a high priority. Because of this, we've taken every precaution to eliminate the loss and dissemination of any and all sensitive and personal information. Using the best and most-up-to-date security software on the market, we ensure that customers' transactions and data stay with us.
We will neither sell, exchange or otherwise benefit from the information a customer provides on the website.
Customers needn't worry about security issues, as our network and proprietary software architecture are PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant. Using the PCI Data Security Standard as its framework, CISP (Cardholder Information Security Program) provides the tools and measurements needed to protect against cardholder data exposure and compromise across the entire payment industry.
ScanAlert, a program that acts like a hacker, probing for all known ways to break into servers, polices our LAN (Local Area Network) for being hacker-proof. In this way, hackers are stopped even before they get started. Verisign provides us with 128-bit encryption protocol with secure keys, which further ensures our customers against hackers and tampering. Our site's certification can be verified by clicking on the HackerSafe banner, which is placed at the bottom of every page.
* This policy covers how Belrose treats personal information that Belrose collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Belrose products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Belrose does not own or control, or to people that Belrose does not employ or manage. In addition, some companies that Belrose has acquired have their own, preexisting privacy policies which may be viewed on by contacting the individual companies.
Information Collection and Use
* Belrose collects personal information when you register with Belrose, when you use Belrose products or services, and when you visit Belrose pages or the pages of certain Belrose partners.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, and address. When you register with Belrose and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* Belrose automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Belrose information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request..
* Belrose uses information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, provide anonymous reporting for internal uses.
* Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to purchase any products or make use of any services on Belrose.
* Belrose does not contact children under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes.
* Belrose works with Child Protection Agencies to help maintain a safe internet environment for children. If you are interested in learning how to protect your child's on-line usage, please visit The Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* Belrose does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Belrose under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Belrose communicate with you about offers from Belrose and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
* Belrose may set and access Belrose.eu cookies on your computer for the purpose of providing you services and products you request.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
* You can edit your Belrose Account Information, at any time.
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Belrose service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Belrose Newsletter, that are considered part of your Belrose account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
* You can delete your Belrose account by emailing an account deletion request to Belrose Customer Support.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Belrose service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Belrose Newsletter, that are considered part of your Fetishmovies4u account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
* Belrose allows you to opt-in to mailing lists of Belrose. We do not sell or provide your email information to any 3rd parties, unless directed by you to do so.